The newly renovated, Angkoriana Hotel Museum Restaurant serves authentic Khmer style dishes or western dishes made with imported ingredients. All dishes are prepared by our Khmer and Western Executive Chefs. Built to cater to a capacity crowd of 100 guests at any one sitting, the ambience is perfect for a good meal whether it be lunch or dinner. If you so prefer, we have an air-conditioned VIP private meeting room to meet your comfort and needs.
- Soft lights in the evening provide the atmosphere for that perfect dinner date.
- Traditional wooden architecture yet modern in style.
- Private access from the car-park.
- Fusion food or traditional Khmer cuisine - all prepared to satisfy your palate.
- Sip a cocktail. Chat with friends.
- Angkoriana Hotel Restaurant Bar is the place to be for poolside cocktails and drinks.
More Photo About Restaurant
- Classic Angkor Tour
- Angkor Grand Circuit
- Angkor Jungle Temple Tour with Sunrise
- Outer Temples and jungle walk Tour
- Lake and Beng Mealea Jungle Temple Tour
- Koh Ker and Beng Mealea
- Phnom Kulen Waterfalls
- Countryside and Village Tour
- Lake tour to Kompong Khleang Stilt village
- Lake tour to Kompong Phluk and flooded forest
- Tara Boat Sunset Special